Foodie Tuesday: Hukad sa Golden Cowrie

11:05 PM




We all got hungry after hours of strolling around the mall, right?

And when it comes to food, I want them served pleasing, and satisfying.

If you’ve been to Ayala Cebu or Ayala Centrio CDO, you’ve probably heard of Hukad sa Golden Cowrie
(I heard they’re everywhere in Visayas and Mindanao)

Hukad offers our favorite Filipino dishes in a modern dining experience. 

I am positive you will love Filipino food more when you try their specialties.

Crispy Liempo


Calamares

Hit Me Baby-Back Ribs One More Time (See what I did there? ^__^)


Be sure to check out the nearest Hukad Sa Golden Cowrie.

They have the best customer service (especially in Ayala Cebu).

And oh, did I mention? They’re easy on the budget!



You Might Also Like

0 comments