Biting Scream & Shout Remix

5:01 AM




Since the release of the remix of Will.i.Am and Britney Spears’ smash, I have not written a single comment about it. Not because I hate the version (which I totally do), but to try to weigh things down and give my point of view in an unbiased way.


Though, I have to admit that I have been one of Britney’s biggest fans since her debut in 1998, but this track was the least of my favorite. Yes, I understand that Britney just made mere seconds of appearance, and this is Will.i.Am’s sole track. I have given it time, because maybe it’ll grow on me, but it never did.

Days ago, the official video for Scream and Shout Remix (or what Diddy repeatedly said that it’s The Super Black Man Remix) surfaced the web with Hit Boy, Diddy, Waka Flocka Flame and Lil Wayne added in the roster. I honestly watched the video just to see Britney’s moves, looks, and/or clap in a weird weird way.



Go ahead and check it out:


You Might Also Like

0 comments