UNDISCOVERED GEM: BOSSY by Lindsay Lohan

5:41 AM



So, I was scanning some pages in Wikipedia when I found myself browsing Lindsay Lohan’s profile page. She was, and still is, one of my favorite Disney stars. Yeah, Lohan maybe out of the spotlight due to her endless controversies but I’m still having my hopes up that I would see the same old Lindsay Lohan that I love.

I then checked her discography, and found this track, titled “Bossy” which was like her last single ever. I searched for the song, and yes, I loved it!


Released in 2008, “Bossy” became Lindsay Lohan’s first track throughout her singing career, that hit #1 on Billboard US Hot Dance Club Play. Written and Produced by Ne-Yo, the song features Lohan’s raspy yet sexy voice that suits well with the song’s vibe and rhythm.



“Bossy”, an upbeat dance pop track, was way different from her previous singles, which sounded like a mix of Pop and Rock, like what Miley Cyrus, and Demi Lovato used to have. It would’ve been better if she get back to her shoes, fix all the flaws, and make a glorious comeback through music.




Check out the song below:


You Might Also Like

0 comments