Hey Journal!: Skipping Summer 2013

6:49 AM


Summer classes suck!  I know. I used to think it’s all right but now, I take it back. Yes, it may be the worse season of the year for being so hot (all thanks to Global Warming), it’s also the best time to chill and enjoy the waves of the beach, and party with friends. 

But being in school sucks all that summer fantasies. With a heavy heart, I have to skip all those summer happenings just to finish all my courses for my second degree. But then, all those summer tweets, Instagram posts and even FB posts are making me like a green-eyed monster!







While some of them are taking the plunge:




I’m here being like:




While some of them are enjoying the sun with their best swimwear:



I’m here being like:


While some of them are dancing’ to those awesome summer beats:




I’m here being like:



While some of them are having the time of their lives:




I’m here being like:



While they’re surrounded with friends:




I’m left here with:



But since the Summer Semester is coming to an end, I am looking forward of meeting my friends again for the upcoming semester. Although, skipping a Summer Adventure makes my year incomplete.

(B.T.W. Sorry for using Justin Bieber GIFs. I can't think of any other gifs that's summer related.)






You Might Also Like

0 comments